Table of Contents
When you attack someone who doesn't know you're there, roll DEX.
- On a success: You deal damage and remain hidden.
- On a twist: You deal damage and choose one:
- You or an ally are put in a difficult position
- You deal less damage
When you investigate or assess your surroundings, roll INT.
- On a success: Ask a question; the GM will answer. They might first ask “How would you know?“ and modify their answer based on your response.
- On a twist: Ask a question as above, but the GM's can only answer “Yes”, “No“, or “Unknown”.
When you successfully damage an enemy with a weapon you may expend a vial of poison and choose one:
- Deal an extra 1d6 damage
- Your victim falls asleep
- Your victim becomes dizzy and starts vomiting.
When you hide from mundane scrutiny, roll DEX.
- On a success: You can move around unseen.
- On a twist: You remain unseen as long as you stay still.
When you climb or squeeze into a hard-to-reach place, roll DEX.
- On a success: You reach your goal.
- On a twist: You reach your goal and choose one:
- You are injured
- You attract attention
- You can't get back the way you came
When you set up or disarm a trap, roll DEX.
- On a success: Choose two:
- You can easily disarm what you set up
- You can reuse what you've disarmed
- You aren't injured in the process
- Nothing is consumed or destroyed
- On a twist: Choose one.
When you use medical supplies to treat a poisoned, sickened, or diseased creature, roll INT.
- On a success: You cure the poison.
- On a twist: You cure the poison and use up the medical supplies.
When you convince someone to act by telling them what they want to hear, roll CHA.
- On a success: They will do it or offer you a lesser version of what you asked.
- On a twist: They will first demand a concession.
Once per session, gain 1 XP when you loot a valuable treasure.
special_moves/rogue_moves.txt · Last modified: 2022/01/25 01:14 by Luke Le Moignan